Current Character Signature



NOTE: If you wish to view my armory spread sheet just feel free to click the signature, as it's been linked.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dotz' First Official Guild Raid;

So if you read the earlier post, earlier being by five minutes. Than you know that I'm a fresh new 80 and right now am looking to finish getting "All Geared Up" and tonight at 8:30 PM I will be starting my official journy. As of right now I really only have a 4,236 Gear Score, no Enchants & no "Real Time" Gems.

So as of 8:30 PM tonight I will have done my first raid, not counting my basic Razorscale and Flame-Leviathan encounters for the Raid Quest. We're set to do our weekly raids and then throw a 10-Man attempt at ICC (Icecrown Citadel) so wish me luck all!

Thanks, Danial.

No comments:

Post a Comment