Current Character Signature



NOTE: If you wish to view my armory spread sheet just feel free to click the signature, as it's been linked.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Satori's First Run With Dotz;

Things went very well if I do say so myself. Even though we didn't quite make it through our ICC 10-man run in one piece. it was still a lot of fun. I think that I'll have a large amount of fun and success in this guild and want to congratulate everyone on having one hell of an attitude last night!

Photobucket

We did our run through The Obsidian Sanctum, we had our weekly raid quest [Sartharion Must Die!] and we blew through it with great haste it was tons of fun got myself some new Gloves so it wasn't too bad.

Photobucket

Now good ol' Lord Marrowgar was a pain in the ass for sure. Our group itself had the strength to take him out but we were just consistantly running into bad luck with the Bone Spikes and his Cold Storms. We got him down to 61% Health at lowest and I know for a fact, that Lord Marrowgar has not seen the end of myself or Satori. We'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment