Current Character Signature



NOTE: If you wish to view my armory spread sheet just feel free to click the signature, as it's been linked.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Opening Statement;

First off if you are reading this than I'd like to say Welcome and thank you for viewing my first blog on Blogger. My name is Danial , and I started playing World of Warcraft around three weeks ago started on Feburary 13th, 2010. In this time I've managed to learn quite a bit in a short amount of time, I've found myself to have become very familiar with the game from starting knowing nothing and thinking I wanted "Strength" and a spell caster. All jokes aside I've managed to work my way to my first level 80, and will now work to gear him out!

Here is my character information;
Realm: Kargath (US)
Name: Dipndotz
Level: 80
Spec(s): Destruction (Main) & Affliction (Secondary)
Professions: Herbalism & Alchemy

As of right now, you can see that I might have things to learn still, if you have indeed viewed my armory spreadsheet, if not and would like to, the link is attached to the signature I have on my page. Currently I am in the guild and I've come to like it a lot so far. I would like to thank anyone who has read this far and to all the folk I've met along the way that have been uplifting to me. Updates will be coming soon, so stay tuned for upcomming posts!

Thanks, Danial!

No comments:

Post a Comment